Clan Guerilla
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Good News Everyone!

Good News Everyone! Empty Good News Everyone!

Message  BlackheartZ Jeu 9 Mai - 13:55

Many changes comming with the Up8! New clan stuff as a big house we can build ourself!

First i promoted the players who's (for me ) plays the most.

So here what i want to do :

Clean up the guild , make a strong core with the ones playing the most and simply expel the people we didn't see or don't have news since a while.

Refund the guild itself...I mean make a REALISTIC list and make clear the hierarchy ! I'd suggest 1 Master 3 Chiefs and 10 to 15 " Core members " then the rest of soliders and newcomers , of course we can promote people or downgrade others.

We have , i think , to give people roles , i mean someones who's helping Benny to handle the members list everyday or when a change comes , someone to help me moderate the forums to make news about the game etc..Someone that handle our voice matérial once we make ok on one ... Someone that will plan " clan raids " > planing attacks on certain missions with certain requirements , we can plan many groups if more than 4 players want to join.I would love to have someone i can make admin like me so he can modify the forum if needed , add people in groups etc...And last i need someone to do the graphism on the forum i'm not really good as it as you saw^^

Oh and guys please go in the gallery post a picture of you!! :p

So i think many change have to be made but the most important....We need more people coming and active on this forums!!!

Thanks , I will leave this thread open for a time , please reply only if you have some modification to add or suggest thanks!!

Dernière édition par BlackheartZ le Lun 13 Mai - 16:26, édité 1 fois
BlackheartZ
BlackheartZ
AdministratoR
AdministratoR

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Good News Everyone! Empty Re: Good News Everyone!

Message  Guest Jeu 9 Mai - 17:59

Wow, this is a great idea - Can you help me execute it?
I am going to purge the inactive and promote the 'core members' right now ...
Also, is there any chance you could start adding to the members list on this website? It is a bit confusing when people are in-game but not in the lists... Really sorry if this is annoying - I just can't be online that much, what with school etc. Good luck!

Invité

Message  BlackheartZ Jeu 9 Mai - 19:15

Bennyworld a écrit:Wow, this is a great idea - Can you help me execute it?
I am going to purge the inactive and promote the 'core members' right now ...
Also, is there any chance you could start adding to the members list on this website? It is a bit confusing when people are in-game but not in the lists... Really sorry if this is annoying - I just can't be online that much, what with school etc. Good luck!

I did already promoted , let me know i missed someone^^

You mean i edit the list you made ?

And it's all ok i try my best to organise the clan when ur not here Smile
BlackheartZ
BlackheartZ
AdministratoR
AdministratoR

Message  Guest Jeu 9 Mai - 19:23

Yeah, it would make it a hell load easier if you could edit my list on this site whenever you add someone in game - it gets a bit confusing otherwise.

Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé